Brighton Teething Necklace
Award winning Limited Edition Brighton Teething Necklace is made up of 3 different bead shapes – creating a fun yet distinctive necklace.
The knots separating each bead allow for this necklaces to swing and move.
- Food safe silicone beads – soft and safe for babies to chew on
- Pull apart clasp prevents the necklace shattering when baby tugs
- Phthalate free, BPA free, free of heavy metals
- Dishwasher safe, can also be hand washed or steam sterilised
- Great for Mums, Aunts, Grandmothers, Nannies, Childcare Providers
- Limited Edition Colours from January 2017.
All of Nibbling products come in their own iconic reusable tote bag.
Brighton Necklace in Mint and Marble won the BRONZE MEDAL at the annual BEST BABY AND TODDLER GEAR AWARD 2017.
This stylish Brighton teething necklace is a modern Mum’s answer to baby safe jewellery. Nibbling necklaces can be use for allowing baby to focus on while nursing, or nibbling on while starting to teethe.
Each nibbling teething necklace is composed of shaped silicone beads with a pull apart clasp. The clasp is strong enough to stay on, but pulls apart at about 3.5lbs of pressure so that when the baby pulls hard on the necklace it doesn’t shatter like a normal necklace would.
The silicone beads are soft enough for babies to chew on, soothing their need to teeth. No need to worry about how to keep your nibbling teething necklace clean, you can handwash it with dish soap, or even pop it in the dishwasher or steam steriliser.
LOVE this genius ideas for new mums (and grannies and aunties!). So missed wearing any form of jewelry when I had my kids and then got out of the habit of wearing jewelry. Wish we had had these!!! So clever that they are good for teething, safe AND look fabulous!!! Have recommended it to all my friends! via @RedTedArt
Made of 3 different bead types, the Brighton Necklace makes a statement.
- 3 types of beads, 1 round, 1 hexagon and 1 long faceted, food-grade silicone beads
- safe, break-away clasp
- BPA free, phthalate free
About the Nibbling Jewellery:
Black and Blue, Mint and Marble